Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
Well, wouldn't the cable which causes less grunge (damage) be the preferred cable?
If a cable which distorts the sounds is preferred, is it fair to say that it's covering another flaw somewhere else in the system?
Cdc.......I agree, the cable which causes less "grunge" would be prefered! My only point is, that not everyone has thousands to spend on ic's........and with cables like the Mogami Gold doing very well in comparison to some expensive ic's, people are able to put their hard earned audio money elsewhere in the system if finances determine. For me they are at least an acceptable option, until money is available to purchase cable that gets me the other 5% or so.
Properly setup speakers in your listening space. It's FREE and will probably have a more positive effect than adding any single component to your system- outside of room correction, or an EQ.
Probably said somewhere above, but cleaning every connector and tube pin & socket with a good contact cleaner can work wonders.
Speaking of speaker placement, nothing is more accurate and reliable than the XLO Test CD out-of-phase track for determining the absolute position on the floor for both speakers. Ye olde move a little/listen a little technique tends to find the local maximum as opposed to the real maximum.