WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Mapman wrote,

"The vendors clearly use the term "quantum" in their marketing literature yet provide little or no information beyond that. Those are the only "facts" provided. So make of it what you will."

You overlooked one key bit of data provided on the manufacturer's site.

"Eight specifically programmed types available."

Make of it what you will. Heh
Let's see, what else could the WA Quantum Chip possibly be if it doesn't contain quantum material? Something that can be "programmed" for each application, something that cannot be seen (maybe it's in the ink used to make the W and A on the stickers....hmmmmm), something that apparently can improve the sound, do nothing, or hurt the sound. Can we rule out PWB Morphic Message Foils, Cream Electret and Leaf Green Cream, constrained layer damping and EMI/RFI absorbing ink/paint?
Koestner wrote,

"Isn't everything in the universe made of quantum material? What is "Quantum Material"? Quantum Theory is a statistical endeavor to understand matter/energy on a small scale. To me, quantum material is just a bunch of BS."

Obviously everything in the universe is made of atoms, but that is not what I'm referring to by, "quantum material." "Quantum material" in the context of the Intelligent Chip - and perhaps the WA Q Chips - is "artificial atoms," laboratory-grown nanoscale semiconductors that behave much differently than ordinary atoms. These "artificial atoms" can be designed to exhibit specific characteristics, such as wavelength of emitted photons and bandwidth of absorbed energy.

Furthermore, quantum mechanics is not entirely the theory of energy and matter on a small scale, as you stated; quantum mechanics has evolved to the application stage, where quantum mechanical effects are observed on a macro scale and where quantum mechanical principles can be applied to real world problems and applications. For example, the laser in an ordinary CD player is actually a "quantum well" and behaves quantum mechanically, the fluorescing laser photons' color/wavelength being a function of the characteristics of the "quantum material" inside the laser assembly. The "quantum material" inside the Intelligent Chip is referred to as "quantum dots," in which the electrons are confined in all three dimensions.
And all of this science fiction technology sells for a few bucks? Well, I guess you have to make a living.
GEoff has a purty programmed Diamond Light Crystal High Frequency Clarifier for sale here I see:

MDCrystal

Despite being announced as unannounced, one can clearly read about it and buy it and try it. That's a nice trick in itself! :^)