WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips

WA-Quantum GmbH's Quantum Chips has anyone tried these?

I have tried the fuse chips and I am quite impressed! How the ... ???

So, I went ahead and ordered chips for speakers,cables,and transformer chips. I also purchased a few more fuse chips to try on circuit breakers / outlets.
Heck, I may even try some of them on my Synergistic powercell.
Luckly they come with a 30 day return.

I have read Norm's positive review on Stereo Times.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these.
128x128ozzy
Mapman, the blurb, "changes at a submolecular level" on the page you linked to appears to be nothing more than ad copy by VH Audio, a dealer for the chips. Has the actual WA Chip manufacturer revealed something you can sink your teeth into? Probably not.

WA-Quantum GMBH Debut Audiophile "Quantum Chips"
Source: Press Release

"WA-Quantum GMBH is a manufacturer of high technology products including a line of "Chips" operating at a subatomic Quantum level, which improve the efficiency of current flow and signal transmission in audio devices including fuses, capacitors, phono cartridges and tonearms, transformers, transducers, and audio cabling.

Special chips are also available for use with both electronic and acoustic musical instruments.

In each case the Chip is mounted on an adhesive backing which can be attached to the device. The Chips are "programmed" for their specified applications."
"Mapman, the blurb, "changes at a submolecular level" on the page you linked to appears to be nothing more than ad copy by VH Audio, a dealer for the chips. Has the actual WA Chip manufacturer revealed something you can sink your teeth into? Probably not. "

"WA-Quantum GMBH is a manufacturer of high technology products including a line of "Chips" operating at a subatomic Quantum level, which improve the efficiency of current flow and signal transmission in audio devices including fuses, capacitors, phono cartridges and tonearms, transformers, transducers, and audio cabling. "

Still nothing to sink teeth into from either source. Even worse, it appears the dealer and maker are sending two different messages. Now I am even more confused. Did the dealer get it wrong somehow? Who knows?

I, apparently like others, would really like to understand how the product does what it does, but I am not holding my breath at this point personally. It is what it is, whatever it is?
a line of "Chips" operating at a subatomic Quantum level, which improve the efficiency of current flow and signal transmission
If it did this, wouldn't this technology be in every auto, plane, cell phone, communications satellite, space probe, computer, television, cell phone tower, etc.? Wouldn't dozens of industries be rushing to embrace this technology? Why are only audiophiles able to perceive the advantage?