HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Kzhtoo, I am pretty sure the HD D8 is a big step up from the NordOst Frey (is that what you use currently?). Not familiar with the Frey but having (had) Valhalla IC, some mid range NordOst SC and still a bunch of Valhalla PC which is IME the fastest kid in town, the D8 will nicely complement the P4s.

Tympani, I am very tempted to buy more P4s but will do so after a shoot out with LessLoss DFPC Ref that I just bought and maybe a Silent Source Musical Ref. Did you try any of the above mentioned ones?
I currently use HD D5 SC, which is preferable over Nordost Frey in my system. Can't wait for D8 to arrive.
Jazz, I tried the original LessLoss power cable several years ago, long before my adventures with HiDiamond. I was not impressed, and after a few weeks I sold it. Who knows, maybe I never gave it a chance. I never tried another LessLoss product, so I can't comment on their newer offerings.

The peace that the P4 and other upper range HiDiamond cabling offers is the sense of reaching a goal. I don't doubt there are superior sounding products out there, but at what price of entry? Other than continuing to experiment with my AES/EBU digital links, I feel no urge to try new lines of cable. I'm hoping that peace lasts a while, Lord knows it's taken a while to get here!

By the way, I installed a custom set of 2' jumpers from my Maggie MG20 external crossovers to the panels, made from HiDiamond D5 speaker cable. Really nice complement to the D8 speaker cables.