Synergistic Research - NEW Element Cables

Hello guys and gals, has anyone tried the NEW Element speaker cables and interconnects with their universal speaker and interconnect cells.

I'm trying to get demo's now from Synergistic or The Cable Company AND as soon as I do; I will have a review up.

Happy New Year!
Joe
joeyboynj
Hi Gelaw, I got the cable today. But they sent me the wrong connectors. I needed spades, not banana connectors. I will have them correct this on Monday. I also ordered an Element Tungsten Power Cable for the Rel B3 to replace the T3 SE PC cord that was there and also ordered an Element Copper for on my CDP. The power cords will come late next week sometime. They are still on order cause the factory is backed up a few weeks with lots of orders for their new Element products.

If anyone have not yet DEMO the new Element Power Cable series yet, please do. They blew away the older Tesla line by miles and also crushed all the Hi-Diamond PC's I heard. Demo them and you will see what I'm talking about. They already won many awards and have to be heard. Much different from previous Synergistic Tesla stuff... MUCH different!!!
Joeyboynj, just curious if you had any thoughts on the difference between the Tesla SE ac cords versus the new Elements? I am thinking of picking up some used SE T3 ac cords. Also very interested in your opinion of the Tungsten interconnect. I must admit the description of the Tungsten on the SR site is precisely what I am looking for.

Thank you n
Thanks for the update Joeyboynj. In addition to your new Element sub interconnect, please also comment on your Element power cord for your Rel sub. Looking forward to your review.
Hey, if anyone wants to take their Synergistic cables to another level, do yourself a favor and get the Michael Spallone MPC mod. This mod will take the stock crappy MPC to the Galileo's level of performance. Michael uses better parts than what's inside the Galileo MPC. He replaces the Synergistic MPC's four cheap, general purpose 1 amp rectifier diodes with four ultra fast, soft recovery IXYS rectifier diodes and the 470uf 50 volt dirt cheap chinese electrolytic cap with a 680uf Panasonic FM extremely low impedance, high ripple current, long life (7000 hrs). It is now a super low noise power supply.

I loved my Synergistic cables before Mike's mod but at his price point I figured what the hell, I'll send him my MPCs. WOW! More transparency, blacker backgrounds, increased detail and warmth with even lower noise floor than stock MPCs. Mike's mod made me a believer and I can't recommend him highly enough.
Devilboy, very timely post. I am seriously considering getting some Tungsten power cables and was about to get the Gallileo Mpc. I also like the 2 leads of the Gallielo. I wonder if Michael Spallone can do that too with his mod? So how do we get in touch with him? I tried a search on Google but didn't come up with anything.