Synergistic Research Tesla Plex SE V Furutech GTX

Anyone A/B'd recepticals between the Synergistic Research Tesla Plex SE and the new Furutech GTX-D(R)?.

Thoughts on individual also appriciated.

Thanks in advance.
flashunlock
I am bout to purchase a Furutech, based on an article on HPsoundings in which Joey Weiss attributes the improvement in the Silver Circle to the Furutech GTX-D outlets.

And not to take the thread in another direction, but I have just realized by plugging a fan into the Tesla Plex SE outlet that I had my CD player on, that the CD player is probably not breaking in the outlet into which I have it plugged. I put the CD player on the upper duplex outlets of the PS Audio Power Plant and plugged the fan into the outlet the CD player was previously plugged into, left it for an hour, and am listening to it now. The difference in just one hour with the fan plugged in is rather startling. Listening to a Duke Ellington CD, The Far East Suite, I had thought the CD pretty poor: the dynamics sounded very un-Dukelike: dry, with not much "jump" in the brass or saxophone. Until I plugged the fan into the outlet, that is. I was surprised, thinking that using one of the duplex outlets would break in both of them. WRONG!! It is so much fuller now that the it's easier to distinguish the individual brass in a section.
Is this something others have noticed?
In any case, time to pull out the fans and stick them on both outlets, so they both break in (as one outlet is the preamp, and the other is the CD player). Should be interesting to hear them in the morning after giving them 8 hours of break-in. And I'll have to do the same with the Furutechs.
I can see the above post is as clear as mud.
What I meant was that I had replaced the PS Audio Power Plant's lower duplex outlets with the SR Tesla plex SE and had the CD player plugged into it for the last 4 days, which is how long I've had the Tesla Plex ac receptacle. The sound was "stiff"-sounding, so I plugged the fan into the Tesla Plex outlet that I'd had the CD player on, for an hour or so and then came back, unplugged the fan and then put the CD player back into the Tesla Plex - with much better results So I guess, even with the duplex, you have to break in each ac receptacle separately, which I'd not realized until an hour ago.
I put a 100-watt light onto one receptacle, a fan on the other, and another fan on the other SR Tesla Plex (I got two, so now I have 3 Tesla Plex ac receptacles, two of them plugged into dedicated lines in my music room (I have 5 dedicated lines in that room) and the third one in the PS Audio Power Plant.
I can hardly wait to get the Furutech receptacle. Chris, as Vh Audio, says I'll be thrilled, since I had just bought the carbon fiber outlet cover, which he'd said would make a "mild" difference. NOT EVEN! It was instantly noticeable. I ordered another one for the other Synergistic outlet. This should be fun: we can now change our AC receptacles and get excellent upgrades to the sonics of our system for $200 (which is pricey, I'll give you that, but less expensive by far than upgrading to a new preamp). Besides, since the wall is the beginning of everything, from my perspective, naysayers notwithstanding, it makes sense to get absolutely everything perfect from the wall, including the ac receptacle AND the outlet cover (the difference may not have been worth $104, but it was easily worth at least $85, which is the price for the HIFi Tuning Supreme or the large SR fuses, and they're certainly worth it). In fact, I'm going to put an SR fuse in the preamp with a Quantum chip on it. That ought to be a right nice improvement, along with the Furutech, although the price adds up pretty quick: 2 SR receptacles, a Furutech receptacle, a SR fuse, and 2 Furutech ac outlet covers. Around $650-$700. I just sold one of my unused RPG diffusors, and that took care of the cost. That's how I do upgrades these days: whatever I buy, I have to sell something that gets me back 75% of my financial output for an upgrade. I'm running out of things to sell...fortunately, I have a lot of top quality photographic equipment as well...B&H Photo/Video...here I come!
Gbmcleod,
>> That's how I do upgrades these days: whatever I buy, I have to sell something that gets me back 75% of my financial output for an upgrade. I'm running out of things to sell..

I wonder how long you can do that, taking into account the law of diminishing returns.

For me, even going from 5 entry level to mid-fi systems to three good ones with focus on the 2 ch system took a lot of cash.

Usually, the colder winter months are those when I listen the most so I am getting the systems improved before that.

Back to the topic: I will compare those shortly, so far I have the Wattgate 381, TeslaPlex SE and Oyaide
I own the Wattgate, Oyaide R1, Teslaplex SE , Audience Maestro and a few others. To me the best I have tried is the Maestro. Very clear and defined quailty.
You should try to obtain one of them to compare to the Furutech GTX.
I would be very interested in the results.
I have the Maestro, Tesaplex and Teslaplex SE and had the Oyaide R1.
I found the Maestro very good, but recessed, without the low level resolution of the Furutech.
Oyaide sounds great initially, but moves the soundstage forward, foreshortens depth and lacks genuine musicality. The SRs were fuller-sounding, have great low-level detail and components sound the most dynamic from low bass to midrange.
The GTX is the most even sounding, dynamically, the most musical, with the least perspective on the orchestra (some recordings sound close up (e.g., Mercury Living Presence) and some distant (RCA Living Stereos).
These are all in my various dedicated circuits right now. I have around 8 dedicated circuits in the listening room.