Power Cords--Your Preference?

spending a lot of time auditioning power cords---this is what I currently know---I seem to prefer the Kimber Palladian PK 10 to just about anything else I've heard---my Cardas Golden Reference was not even in the running.

Would be interested to hear your feedback about your favorite power cables----also, yet to find anything for CD player that improves the sound--even Palladian seemed a bit too much for CD and better suited to my PRE or Power Amp--- all CJ equipment. Thoughts?
bluesnbike1954
Another Mojo XPC power cord owner, 5 of them in my rig, including an 8awg Cross Helix from my dedicated line to a Hydra conditioner.

Immensely musical and quiet, they displaced some very expensive PC's, finished shopping for power cords.
Hi.

Benjamin from Mojo Audio.

I want to thank all my loyal customers for their supportive postings. I don't want to "advertise" but I also couldn't let a flattering but false statement from one of my loyal customers stand without correction.

I want to set the record straight as to what F1a said about "no product has been returned." So far, in all of 2011, none of our current product line has been returned for refund.

We often get returns for upgrade (the demos you see listed on Audiogon and eBay) and we do get customers that ask to try a few of our products and keep their favorites and return the others.

We've been in business officially as Mojo Audio since '09. In our first year we had about 3% returns for refund (we made improvements). In our 2nd year we had about 1% returns for refund (we made more improvements). In all honesty it surprised us as much as anyone that as of yet none of our 2011 line has been returned for refund.

What's our secret?

Nothing special: we listen to music and we listen to our customers.

BTW, we recently extended our trial period from 30 to 45 days.

Thanks again for all the supportive comments.

Benjamin
Great to see you taking pride [and honesty] in what you do - congrats for that.
It's good to see.
I am a Shunyata fan boy,I came to them after hearing the improvement they made to an already (expensive)great sounding set of components.

I auditioned the whole line from entry to top, using headphones, and saddly, the Annaconda Helix were the best.

So I bought 4 of them.

I use them on all my components and powerconditioners which are of course Shunyata Hydras.

Not saying Shunyata is the only game in town, just that, aside from stock and DIY and a few old cheap PCs they are the best that I have tried.

I would suggest you listen and compare the high priced snakes before you make up your mind.
The differences are not just monetary.
I'm using JPS Kaptovator for all my components. I love the box that the Kaptovator comes in, just oozes class. What more the product itself!