LessLoss DFPC Signature

Has anyone compared the Signature version of these PC's to the original version? Can you describe difference in performance (if there is an audible difference). Thank you.

Neal
nglazer
Please note that three of the rave reviewers above had never posted to an Audiogon discussion before. The Signature cords may indeed be wonderful (I own three of the originals), but LessLoss has a history of "paying" for good reviews, and these sure look suspicious.
Lessloss has a try before you buy program.
That is where Louis has some of the new Signature cables
sent out for people to try(so our OWN EARS)can listen.
All you have to do is E-mail Louis and discuss trying them out @ (NO COST TO YOU OR ME).
Louis sent one out to me(should be here any day now),as his service is vastly superior to others,and no 50% MARKUP OR MORE and freeshipping.WHO ELSE DOES THAT.
Getting a little off topic,I think the try before you buy is an excellent way for us to see for ourselves if they are a major improvement on the originals.I do like my originals.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY and no I didn't receive free cabling or
any money.I don't know about the above posts,but at least I get to listen for myself and that I like.
Drubin wrote:

LessLoss has a history of "paying" for good reviews

Untrue.

This same question has already been addressed on April 27th, 2008 right here on the Audiogon forums.

You see, paying for good reviews would be a backward business policy. Sooner or later the practice would be found out, debunked, and this would result in a detrimental blow to the initiator's sleazy plans. He would be building a fragile house out of cards instead of a solid one built out of bricks.

So, when wind like yours blows, I feel protected due to the practice of encouraging the freedom to share honest impressions but never motivating the content thereof, except through the sole means of the work which has gone into the product.

What, then, is a comment, if it is not based on the freedom of the author? A worthless bunch of pixels, wasting everyone's time.

Sincerely,
Louis Motek
I would like to delve a little bit deeper into this problem here. In fact, I believe that all forums which are created in order to hide the identity of the contributor are prone to fail. It is not good to make-believe that the world desires a masquerade at all times. That is why features such as "My System" are excellent. However, I still feel it would be very nice to demand all participants to show their faces in the form of a little picture of themselves. It would cut down very much on the "filler" and keep people a little bit more honest. Why? Because you are there if your face is there.

You know that strange feeling you get when you shake somebody's hand for the first time and they never look you in the eye. You might be forgiving at first but you know you noticed it and initial feelings are important.

Why, for example, a user name? Why not our name? What have we to hide behind user names? I never understood that. And then people wonder about the Signal/Noise ratios on all the forums. I had a cigar with Arnie once and we got to talking about Audiogon. Turns out they censor about 80% of everything that is uploaded here, to keep it a tidy and cultural place. But it would seem to me that some of that work could be avoided by keeping the people who don't want to show their names and/or faces on the screen away.

Just a thought.
Louis Motek
Louis, whereas I'm sympathetic to what you are saying, you must also consider that serious mischief has been perpetrated with other people's names and photographs that were published on the internet. Unscrupulous individuals joyriding on other people's identities on a worldwide scale is something I like to avoid being a victim of. We're not talking about the community of Audiogoners but preying eyes that watch every forum on the web for reasons we don't really want to kow. Does that sound exaggerated? (Sorry, I know I'm wandering off the original topic.)
Karel