Kubala sosna new Elation cables

I will be very pleased to know if you have heard the news cables from Kubala Sosna, the elation series and how it compares to others great and expensives cables. thanks
emigene
I have heard the Elation IC and the speakers cables, they were compared to the Emotion line, stealth INDRA IC, Pranawire IC and speakers, Jade hybrid gold and Gabriel Rapture, Speakers Avalon Eidolon and Hansen Prince, spectral and Air tight, Emm labs CDSA and dCS Puccini.

Elation vs Emotion, Elation is better, more transparent as natural timbre as the Emotion, Elation vs Pranawire, I prefer the Elation with the Eidolon and Spectral, perhaps Pranawire better almost with Air tight on the system, Etalon vs Indra Stealth, I think that Etalon is a little more warm, very similar in quality, Etalon vs Jade and Gabriel, I think that Elation is a little better almost with the hansen, and Air tight, the others two more warm(little difference) for me make the Eidolon and the Spectral to sound a little less cool or a little more warm.
What I think? That the Emotion is very very good for their price, I will use Pranawire more a clinic and analitical systems and components, and INDRA and ELATION as the more universal cables, ready to be used with more analytical and a little cool systems, as can be some SS components and also with a warm components, as can be some tubes, but not the ARC ones.
Azjake,

How are the the new Kubala Elation Cables doing? Did you get their new power cables too?

I'm currently using Emotion Speaker Cables and Interconnects. I'm thinking about a future upgrade.

Any info would be greatly appreciatted.

I read a nice review on positive-feedback this week.

Thanks,
Rich
I have a full set of Emotions in my system, from sources to speakers. I'm trying a set of the interconnects tomorrow night in my system, which Joe Kubala says will give me a good idea of the difference. If I can describe any differences, I'll report. My fear is that I'll wind up like Azjake, but I'll have to do it over time, as even with the trade-up policy it is expensive.
Hi Wadav,

They Emotion Cables sound on the warm side of neutral, but not overly lush. They are very well balanced from top to bottom, there is not one area; such as bass, midrange, or treble, that stands out from the rest. They are totally dialed in.

Hi Reprince,

I'm also considering upgrading to the Elation's. Can you kindly post your findings of the new Elation Cables when you get a chance?

Rich