Good Power Cord for TRL Modded Sony SCD-CE595???

I just got my hands on a TRL modified Sony SCD-CE595 multi-disc cd changer.

I know a lot of people have these out there. Can you recommend a good power cord to use with this?

Has anyone tried more than one p/c on this unit? If so, what worked better than what else?

Thanks,
Gary
soulgoober
No super secret and no referral fee. I'm not a dealer or anyone else who has a financial interest. Just a satisfied customer. As a matter of fact you, Soulgoober, and anyone else who wants to know the price can contact TRL directly. Paul is one of the most down to earth guys I know and will be happy to give you a quote.

I respect your opinions on this forum Grant, although I may not always agree with them. If I want to have a private conversation with a member that's my business. It's not like like I'm soliciting the member by emailing them directly. I put out an offer to communicate and if they want to contact me for additional information they can. If not so be it.
Post removed 
You are right, Tvad. TRL should have a more complete web site and maybe even a forum borrowed/stolen from another site?

They really need a "for sale" area, too, for the guys that paid big bucks for a mod, waited a year to get it, just to find it was obsolete by the time it was delivered. (Oops, that is someone else).
I use Signal Cable's MagicPower Digital Reference for my TRL modded CDP with great results. IMO Paul's PC is a bit overpriced.
Post removed