Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I told you so guy's...this SR thread reads like minutes from a cult meeting! It's voodoo cablenomics:O)
Hifinut604,
I would respectfully like to make a addendum to the information on Synergistic Research's site where they state:

"The new PowerCell 10SE Mk III is the 2nd revision to the PowerCell in five years ..."

Actually, the first version was the PowerCell 10, then came the PowerCell 10SE, then came the PowerCell 10SE MKI, then came the PowerCell 10SE MKII, then came the PowerCell 10SE MKIII. That makes that 5 versions. Perhaps Synergistic Research has a different meaning for the word "revision". I give them the benefit of the doubt here.

But it all adds up to the same thing -- 5 different versions. Jack Roberts wrote his "Power corrupts ..." review of the PowerCell 10 in March 2009. So that makes exactly 3 years for the 5 versions. Perhaps Synergistic Research are including the time devoted to R&D and prototyping to stretch the PowerCell timeframe to 5 years. But to loyal supporters of Synergistic Research it definitely looks like a 3-year timeline. And it sure feels like it too with one version coming on the heels of the last.

Now, I don't fault Ted Denney for making breakthroughs. That's what his work entails. I do find fault with his failure to publicly recognize what this is doing to some of his loyal customers who are not as well-heeled as others. We are effectively blocked from achieving the vision of sonic perfection SR holds forth to prospective customers. If you buy at the wrong moment in the development curve you are stuck. It is obvious that the future for SR lies with new customers and with loyal customers with deep pockets -- not with loyal customers of modest means.
Guys I’ve been enjoying some free time with my fiancée these past few days so I’ve not had time to visit this AG blog. Please allow me to take a few moments and address your patent questions one by one.

1. My electromagnetic cell technology is most certainly patented. Anyone wishing to learn more about this patent may contact the factory. I’ll take your calls personally or if I am not available when you call, I will get back to you. That said discussions about patents instead of music misses the point entirely, which is music. Perhaps some base their audio selections on patents and marketing jargon but most SR customers base their decisions after auditioning my products in their homes and to this end we make our products readily available through the no risk Synergistic Research Challenge. This seems more then fair.

2. Patent pending- We do not disclose patent pending information aside from what is listed on the US Gov patent site or when requests are made to the factory in writing. If you have further questions please submit them to our factory email.

3. The limitations and weakness of patents- Believe it or not sometimes it is best NOT to seek a patent. Many of our production techniques, material selections and build processes that combine to give our products their unique strengths are not detectable even to the would be competitor who may wish to reverse engineer our products. Were we to patent them all we would only be assisting our competition. 20-years of building cables by hand has led to a vast body of knowledge that we do not share with the general public through the patent process.

This is all I will say here regarding patents. Anyone seeking more information should contact the factory.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
Lead Designer, Synergistic Research Inc.
Sabai,
"Actually, the first version was the PowerCell 10, then came the PowerCell 10SE, then came the PowerCell 10SE MKI, then came the PowerCell 10SE MKII, then came the PowerCell 10SE MKIII. That makes that 5 versions."

No sorry. First there was the PowerCell 10SE, then Mk II and now Mk III. The PowerCell 10 and 6 were launched at the same time as the PowerCell 10SE and have since been discontinued. The PowerCell 4 was added two years later.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
Lead Designer, Synergistic Research Inc.
Hifinut604,
Are you as disappointed as I am in Ted's comments or do they satisfy you?