Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Bacardi,

I bet you'll love the Powercell 10SE. I noticed that some guys here don't like the Precision AC, but on my system, it sounds great. I guess that's why they call this a hobby!

Steve
Splaskin, All I've tried I liked. The only one I haven't is the T3UHC...You?

Regards Bacardi
Bacardi,

I haven't heard the T3UHC. I do have Apex speaker cables, Precision Reference between the preamp and power amps, and Apex interconnects for the DAC. Tesla phono for the turntable.

All good stuff that can be fine tuned with proper selection of cables.

As you can see I'm a big fan of SR.
Splaskin, My system consists of 65/35 home theater so I've only gone as far as Accelerator biwire for all 5 channels, Precision RCA from amp to pre. Apex all around would cost a fortune. I will put that money I would spend for "total Apex" and get a Powercell 10SE in the end. Keep all I have for now. I am waiting for a replacement for the Quattro, and maybe no need for the QLS's: the "Transporter" . Maybe it has Tesla qualities- quantum tunneling..etc..

For now sell my QLS9 for two QLS6's...

Regards Bacardi