Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Splashkin I called SR on Friday and had a long conversation with Ted regarding the new cables. It seems there is not only a new flagship SC but also a new IC as well. They employ electromagnetic cells at either end of the cables (think mini powercells made of silver and gold at the beginning and end of each cable) with four seperate cables running inbetween the cells. The cables or strings as he called them are either pure gold or silver with an air dialectric and active shielding. You can swap any combo of gold or silver strings to tailor the sound of the cable to match your system and personal taste. He also indicated the cables come with a full compliment of silver and gold strings standard.

When I asked the price he said the cables were "orders of magnitude" more expensive to manufacture then Apex and will carry a very high price tag- think new German M badged automobile. Yikes!
Splaskin, I have a QLS 9. In regards to your change, I have a Precision AC on my QLS, T2 on pre, T3 on my Power Amp, T2 on my Quattro, Hologram D on my CDP, If I tried your set-up, what would you use on the QLS??

REGARDS Bacardi
Hi Bacardi,

My system uses Precision AC on the preamp, Hologram D on my DAC, T3 on my Stax headphone amp. My amps, Levinson 33H have their own captive AC cables. This leaves me a Precision AC for the Quattro. I have a spare T3 for whatever and one T3 for my LCD 55 inch TV/DVD/satellite TV setup.

I think the Precision on the QLS if fine. Here's what I've discovered; you have to try different set-ups to really know what sounds best to you. Ted gives you a starting point, but he can't possibly listen to every amp, preamp, etc. out there.