Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Freemand, I leave my active shields on all the time. My system collapses when I turn the active shield off and it takes too many hours for that big soundstage and black background to return. I don’t have time to wait, since I have a busy schedule most of the time. Freemand, If you have time, can you experiment with leaving the shield system on for a week vs. turning the shield on and off? I know I hear a difference in my system.

Ted, can you just switch the Enigma into solid state mode instead of turning off the active shield when the system is not being used? Or is the tube still engaged while in all solid state mode on the Enigma?
Ok someone has to state this.

Wow, lets see...75,000 hours (at 24/7 usage) means that within a little more than 8 years (or perhaps sooner), the Active Shielding will not work. Evidently the LED is the active shielding.

8 years can be an eternity in changes within the High end Audio Industry.

Questions
How much does it cost to have the LED's replaced ?
Will the technology at Synergistic be the same in 8 years to update the repair of the LED?
Will you be able to sell them used after 5 years since buyers will know they will fail in a couple of years?
Will Synergistic even be around in 8 years?

With the cost of the cables for a whole system using Apex, Hologram A and D approaching $10,000+ one needs to really evaluate the value in these cables.

Its too bad the cables dont have a user replacement LED, so you could just have on hand extra LED's.
Ozzy, I thought the same thing. In fact, I took one cable and started to take back the plastic coating to see what it would take for me to replace it. Well, it seem hard to roll the coating back and replace. You would have to tear off the heat shrink and reshrink it.

Leica, Joeyboynj...

I will have to take your advice. That sounds like a good Idea to try. I did have the active shielding on for a week before shutting it off last night and it was completely holographic though I have done a million other things. I am putting the house on the market and doing to many things to the system right now to ever make a solid comparison of leaving everything on. I have an ead 8300 amp and it gets way hot so I guess I could only leave the processor on. PROBLEM though. My processor turns on the amp so if my processor is always on then my amp is always on. I don't think my wife would get into getting up and walking to the walk in closet to turn the amp on manually to watch tv.

I do turn my system on 2 or 3 hours on the weekend before I will go in there. Do you guys know where the magic is before the cables really kick in. In other words, if the cables and such sound 75% at the 3 hour point thats not bad. Or is it days before they can get up to that high or higher?
TOLD YOU SO a year ago: (T.A.S) Cable of the Year -- Synergistic Tesla Accelerators

Teslaphiles and other truth seekers..... well -- hate to say but the Audio Authority (T.A.S) has validated everything I've been prechin' for the past year: Teslas rule! Of all the cable out there they choose this line as Cable of the Year. The other cable chosen: Tara Labs AT 10 TIMES THE PRICE! Sure.

Update: over the past 6 months I've upgraded most of my cables up the Tesla line. Right now as I type this Sade is 6 ft out into my room...and the soundstage extends well beyound my side and rear walls...really amazing. I attribute some of this to the new power cords of which I've sold off all my old stuff to buy all Teslas. I've also upgraded to Acoustic Reference speaker cables and moving up to Precision Reference ic's. Fellow Teslaphiles, listen up -- I won't steer you wrong! Just had to chime in since it's been a while to say: TOLD YA' SO.
Freemand, I think an earlier post said 3 days they sound good and about a week they sound there best.