Are NBS cables are sound better than Nordost ?

I want to upgrade my MIT Oracle V2.1 for Nordost Val. But a friend rec. to me the NBS Omega cable. How are these cables compare to each other? My system is: Wadia,Tenors 75wi and Kharma 1D.
Thanks.
128x128dkhanhxuan1
I have tried a lot of cables in my system and when I tried some of the higher-cost NBS cables there was no way of going back. The NBS have an immediacy, a vividness in the midrange that is to die for. I was surprised at how much bigger the soundstage is and the improvement in bass. The only problem you might have, if your system is bass-heavy to begin with, the NBS may enhance this effect until you get too much bass. Not a problem in my rig but it might be in others.
NBS cables are expensive, there are other brands just as expensive. How many companies give you full credit to upgrade their cables or trade-in for the latest version? If you like the sound from these cables, then it is a good deal in the long run.
Truthfully, there is no way to judge cables except to borrow a pair, install them in YOUR system, and evaluate it for yourself. Nordost is beautiful, but the Valhalla's tend to be a little light sounding. They are fabulous with some euipment, and not quite so on others. Price should mean very little in your quest for cabling. Check out Anti-Cables on this site, or go directly to Anticables.com to look into this stuff - very cheap and excellent. I have a statement system and use this stuff.