Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Post removed 
"I like Truth,Justice and the American way."

ha ha....wasn't that Superman's motto :^ )
Sts,

Just to clarify matters for the record, may I remind Forum members that you originally introduced my professional life into the Forum in 2014, without my invitation, in two separate posts on the Grover Huffman thread that, in retrospect, also sound a bit odd to me now.

Permit me to cite your posts (below) that introduced the subject of my professional life into the Forum:

"08-13-14: Sts
Sabai-How does your new cable design mate with the Ultimate Zapper ?
Sts"

"08-13-14: Sts
Jmbatkh/Dvdgreco

Please bare [sic] in mind that Sabai has indeed tried many cables ... He may have been zapped! too many times.
Sts"
Sts,

Regarding my work, may I point out that the 714 unsolicited testimonials on my site include that of actress Karen Allen -- well-known for acting with Harrison Ford in Steven Spielberg's Lost Ark movies. Karen stated in an interview that her doctor recommended that she use The Ultimate Zapper for her Lyme disease. 713 additional unsolicited testimonials have been sent to me regarding my products.

So, it is the voices of those who have actually used my products that you are hearing when you view my site and look at my products and my work, centering around helping people overcome incurable diseases including the 2 incurable diseases I overcame -- Multiple Sclerosis and Crohn's disease. I overcame these 2 incurable diseases by looking "outside the box" for the solutions that medical system could not provide. If I had followed "conventional" approaches back in 1989 I would have been dead long ago.

I invite everyone to visit my site to judge my products, my recovery and my work for themselves. Of course, since I am not a medical practitioner, I do not prescribe or give medical advice. I am only able to give my opinions based on my personal experience and to relate the opinions and experiences of others.

There are 2 sides to every conversation. But there are often more than 2 facets to the health problems our aging population is facing. One facet is the "conventional" approach. Another facet is the "alternative" approach that millions of health-conscious people are availing themselves of nowadays, in light of the often disappointing results that the "conventional" approach often produces. These days, many people are looking for and finding answers "outside the box" for their health problems.

In the field of Electro-Medicine, for example, millions of people have had excellent results over the past 40 years for a wide variety of conditions with pulse generators known as TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) machines that have gained wide acceptance in the medical world. Another example of very effective electro-medicine is the field of Electro-Acupuncture that has been offering excellent results to patients over a period of many decades.

It is a well-known fact that it often takes time for innovation to gain widespread acceptance. Ideas are often denied, rejected and ridiculed before they become accepted. One famous case that comes to mind is that of Dr. Ignaz Semmelweis. Back in the 1800s, his ideas about reducing mortality rates by his interns washing their hands with chlorinated lime were considered extreme. His ideas were rejected and ridiculed by the medical establishment of his time. It took years for them to be accepted and finally embraced. In fact, it was only after his death when Louis Pasteur came on the scene that Semmelweis was transformed into a medical pioneer.