Where to find uni din protractor

Hi all, anyone has any idea where to purchse Uni Din
protractors for not too much coin?
tawa
I used to buy mintLp whenever I changed tonearm . Recently 2 of my friends bought Dietrich's Axiom arm & compared the mintlp protractor & UNI Din protector . According to 1 of my friends , after comparing , he much prefer UNI Din protractor . We all thought mintLP with the ultra accurate & fine curve lines with mirror to take care of parallax error will be better . We are wrong
Audioblazer,
MintLp is an arc protractor, is it not? They're only good if mounting distance is in perfect agreement with the protractor. Best used on factory mounted arms.
Your friend's experience is meaningless to us without specifics. Some people use 2 protractors with the same alignment, to check 1 against the other.

If you know mounting distance anyone can download a free arc protractor at Conrad Hoffman site, or conventional ones at VE. Fancy protractors might be more convenient (I have a Dennesen), but one isn't more accurate than another, if constructed properly, and used properly.
Regards,
Yes, the wrong west coast (NW) Mike L...the correct west coast (CS) Mike L. is CSL in the thread.

Yah, Mik, not Mike, in the UK has the 3 Sirius lll's and 2 Sirius lls, he's a Rocport dealer and a fan...a starting five of Rockport Turntables :).

Also, UK Mik does have the tonearm figured out; he loves the Koetsu Stone Bodies and Goldmund carts...heavy machines with very robust VTFs...sort of, why Syntax is now a fan of the Koetsu Stone Body carts with the issue-laden axiom.

Unbelievable game, NW Mike :).

Cheers!
aka, ALF
Fleib, meaningless to u its fine. It's not meant for u specifically . Not sure who is US. I m merely posting an experience of 1 person, need not take it as gospel truth . Just investigate it if u like
Audioblazer,
From your post it's unclear exactly what is better about the protractor, easier to use, a different alignment or what?
Regards,