is it safe to clean records with isopropanol ?

I've been thinking of making some home-brew record cleaner. Most of the online recipes use 20-25 % (or more) isopropanol.But some think this is not good for modern vinyl because it leaches out plastic stabilizers in the vinyl.Others think the ill-effects are due to contaminants in the isopropanol.I can get access to lab grade ISP so was wondering if you had any advice before I make the plunge. I have about 300 lps that I want to clean.
rrm
Elizabeth is right. But many online formulas call for only 1 or 2 parts isopropanol(90%) added to distilled water. I found these recipes interesting...
http://www.tnt-audio.com/clinica/fluids.html
There are no "plastic stabilizers" (I presume you mean plasticizers) added to the "vinyl" used for LPs. There are no "bonding agents" whatever they may be. The idea that an aqueous solution containing no more than 25% isopropanol in contact with a record for a few minutes at ambient temperature would damage the record is chemically preposterous.
TechSpray is 99% pure isopropyl. It indicates it is safe on
plastics(whether they're in lp records or not), non
corrosive and rapidly evaporating. I've never noticed any
ill effects on the sound of lp records using a mix
containing 25% TechSpray and 75% distilled, triple deionized
lab water. After applying the mixture, I use the VPI 16.5
to clean and vacuum.
I'm not sure what chemicals are in my Spin Clean fluid, but I can say it makes a terrible margarita.