Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
What? Killing people is better than prostitution? By the way, Inna's soul contains the desire to kill as well, it is just not predominant desire.
What is going on in good old Bavaria? Ah, I got it. In Bavarian language there is no word for love, that's the root problem.
Inna,
Killing people is never good. If you look at Syria at the moment (just as an example) what is the best doing right now? When the world looked at Bosnia when the war started what was the best to stop it? It is always a question when and with what kind of measurements you`ll reach peace (your own words).
Prostitution and drug abuse (or a mix of both) is also very bad and I hope we see severe measurements from our country governments stopping this.

best & fun only
Inna,
I forgot love is a very important word -good you mention it.
I do not speak Bavarian so maybe there is a special word for it too...

This week the security conference starts in Munich just vis a vis of my office dealing also with the Asian challenge in the next 20 years. Maybe this will have some impact on our future too.

As all around my office barriers are erected to secure protection for the participants (not the mental barriers some people put on themselves) I will go sitting in front of my turntable enjoying the soul of peace...

best & fun only