Custom Power Supply for 6v DC Motor

I'm trying to find a more substantial power supply to replace the wall wart that came with my Amazon Model Two. I need a 6v ac/dc converter. Anyone know a source for something like this? Or someone that could make me one? I can get a Black Lightening from Red Wine Audio but that's $1000 plus. I'd be willing to spend half that.
dhcod
Indeed, Tobias this is specifically what I have meant.
Work is now underway to order:
The Acopian Linear Regulated Power Supply.
The Adequate Box to fit in the Acopian PS.
The AC Inlet for IEC320/C14.
On/Off Switch

The Output connection to suit the Hollow barrel(Center positive polarity) connector.

A bit of spending and a bit of work to put them together.
What do you think Tobias? will it worth it?
Will there be a higher quality of the DAC performance?

Cheers
there are plenty of medical grade regulated ac/dc convertors on ebay, some very substantial. I have used them for turntable supplies and they work very well.
Hi Hicham. Whether the effort is worth it or not depends on how happy you are with what you had before. I hope you'll have a chance to post your results.

My own experience with aftermarket regulated supplies is limited to my Apogee Mini-DAC. I had originally replaced the stock OEM switching PS with a SLA battery but was having trouble remembering to switch off. I sent 2 batteries to recycling and then found an appropriate supply on eBay. My impression is it works as well as the battery.
Tobias, this little project will be completed by the end of March.

It is about a one single Power supply Box delivering regulated linear DC to 3 different components (DAC, TT motor. and a Phono Preamp) as per the following requirenments:

DC 12 volt, 0.75 Amp
DC 12 volt, 0.4 Amp
DC 9 volt, 1 Amp
No, the Amazon Model 2 is just a wall wart connected to the motor. There is an adjustment screw for each speed but no external controller for this model. I've spoken to a couple of owners who have found external supplies that have improved the sound. Unfortunately the companies no longer make them in the correct voltage. I'm going to take a look at the medical supplies out there.