$2500 Phono Stage Suggestions

My current phono is a Whest Two, VPI Classic with a Ortofon 2M Black MM cart. No plans to change the cart. anytime soon. The Fosgate, Parasound JC3 all seem to get good reviews along with the Sutherland 20/20. If I purchase thru Audio Advisor they have the Fosgate and PP3 with a 30 day return but I wont be able to compare only return one for the other. I will be calling a local dealer to see if can get a Fosgate demo. No complaints with the Whest just looking for a clear step up. Rest of my setup is Cary SLP03 tube pre, Spectron amp and B&W 802D speakers. Any others I should consider?
stl114_nj
I have the Fosgate. I really like it, and I prefer the included optional 12AT7 in the V3 position instead of the 12AX7 which I thought had too much bass. The 12AT7 still had a rich tube sound, but was more balanced frequency-wise. I think the stock tubes sound great but I replaced mine with Telefunkens. The Fosgate is an easy recommendation.
I vote for the Part Connexion modded PS Audio GCPH, which I believe Underwood HiFi sells here on Audiogon.

I have tried many others, but this one never loses. It's super flexible, and the mods that Parts Connexion do to it make it dead quiet, and really improve the soundstage depth, and the extension. It's a big, smooth complete sound. Probably the best bargain I have seen in all of audio.
If you have no complaints - don't change it. Really, you should never change an audio component if you don't have a clear idea of what you are trying to accomplish. Otherwise you are just rolling the dice, and will likely cause a problem somewhere rather than fixing a nonexistant one.

Instead - take a good assessment of your complete system, identify any strengths and weaknesses you may have. Focusing on improving the weaknesses is a better approach
My reason for looking to change is that I feel there is more to be had from my setup by changing the phono. I believe the Whest can be bested, but it will take a good step up to get there. I would like a bit of warmth without covering up the detail. My first phono was the basic Vincent model so the Whest was a huge improvement. The next step I think will be harder and requires more consideration and of course more $$$.
more $$$? ... not necessarily. I owned an Aesthetic Rhea which I thought was very impressive ... until I heard the K&K Maxxed Out model. Sold my Aesthetic Rhea and now own the K&K Maxxed out model with all the current upgrades(I think!).