Which phonostage is a heavenly match for a XV-1S

A follow on from an earlier thread in which one suggestion was that my Sutherland Phd was maybe not upto the task of allowing the very best performance from the XV-1S. I would appreciate the experiences from other owners as to which Phono stage resulted in the XV-1S having a beautiful mid range and bass along with a deep soundstage.
Thanks
ecka
How about the TRON Seven. I've heard the XV-1s several times on a Graham Phantom, Raven AC through tubes and Avantgarde Trios - divine.

Charlie
Dear Cincy bob: Can you load the cartridge at 100 ohms through that MM stage?.

Thank you in advance.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Yes, Raul, the MM stage in the Steelhead offers the ability to load the phono inputs at any one of five settings: 25, 50, 100, 200 or 47k ohms.
Thanks for the responses. I would be grateful if those who recommend the the Einstein could indicate which phonostages they compared it to.
Thanks
Ecka,
THE BEST PHONO-STAGE (never mind heavenly :-) is one that is **INSIDE** a good line-stage.

No extra cables, connector plugs, different power supplies, doubled up gain-stages, etc.

That will make your pickings a lot easier in deed. And there are some you should consider.

If you want to do it RIGHT, I'd say consider going all the way.
Cheers,
Axel