anyone use ikea for lp racks?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60071358

looks like it could be a nice lp rack, but ikea stuff is notoriously cheaply built and the dimensions listed are not too helpful. but taking the total heights/width and dividing by 5 and taking 1.5" off per opening for the boards I come to roughly 13x13" openings which would be good for lps, and figuring 65lps @ 200g/ea per 13 linear inches i get ~29lbs per shelf, right at the listed max weight capacity. seems too good to be true.

I'd be curious to hear if anyone else uses this for lps, and whether or not the shelves look like a compound bow after a year or so...
wrtickle
I use this one for about 3 years..it's totally fine..but takes a while to put them together.
I had been looking into using West Elm 3x2 Rolling Storage units to store LPs but they are $399 each. The 2x2 Expedit at $59 each looks to be a much more affordable alternative. Can anyone who owns one comment on whether the frame would support adding casters?
>>Can anyone who owns one comment on whether the frame would support adding casters?

Look again on the IKEA web site - I'm pretty sure that they offer casters as an option. You might have to search under Expedit to see all of the options and parts.
I use Expidit and Bonde, both from IKEA. The Bonde is nice as a 1 shelf wide by 4 shelf high tower that is perfect for tight spaces. The Bonde comes with a back on it where as the Expidit does not.

I have 2 Expidit units in the room where the RCM lives, and I have 2 Bonde units on their sides and stacked one on top of the other in the listening room for those LPs that are in the current "heavy rotation".

Both Expidit and Bonde have proven to be, over the years, the best value per dollar in LP/tape storage

If I was thinking of adding casters to a large Expidit, I would think that at least 6 per unit would be needed. Unless you have a big open living space, I would think that trying to steer a fully assembled and loaded Expidit around, might be pretty tough (remember - the Expidit does not come with a back on it)