Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaning System

Can anyone comment on the Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner?
I just came across this today on the web when I did a search on ultrasonic vinyl cleaner. I am looking for a quiet record cleaning machine. I have a nitty Gritty machine but it is too noisy.
almandog
I just got mine on Friday. (They have revised it to presumably address the reliability issues). It is an amazing machine and I really don't know how I lived with my VPI 16.5 for so long. Very highly recommended.
Mem916, I hope you are right. I remember doing perhaps a hundred records on the Vinyl Cleaner and feeling little overworked. Yesterday I devoted three hours with my total commitment cleaning 30 records. And I have the short-lived Delrin tube on my VPI which allows total vacuuming in one rotation. I will buy another Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner were I convinced they were reliable.

I should say, however, that were you to clean a record on the Vinyl Cleaner and then clean it on the VPI, its sound would improve. Oh, if you clean it first on the VPI and then also clean it with the Vinyl Cleaner, it will also improve!!! I just chose to ignore this.
Tbg,

From what I have heard they did a bunch of changes to fix whatever it was that was causing the failures. You might give it another chance. Only time will tell of course. Email me in 3 months if you like. I'm not on a-gone forums that often. I have no intention of using that VPI again except as a "pre-cleaner" for seriously dirty records. I don't bother with those very often but once in a while I want to give one a try. I am not going to go on a mission to clean 100s of records with the Audio Desk either, I just clean the ones I want to play, and put a green sticker on them to keep track of the ones I have run through it.

Mark
Mem916, how long can the fluids stand in the Vinyl Cleaner? What is really nice is to have it in another room. You can put a record in and go listen. When you want you can go back and get a cleaned record.

I have heard that they have made a great effort to deal with this complex machine's problems.
Is there any further update on the more recent units as far as reliability is concerned? I think if the current unit does not have any major problem, it would an excellent cleaner to get.