Acoustic Signature Turntables

Has anyone else experienced any problems with their Acoustic Signature turntable? In particular, I have had major issues regarding the Alpha power supply and related customer support and so just thought I'd look into these problems more widely.

Thanks for your input
dgob
Hy Folks,
all AS turntables can be upgraded to the newest motors or electronics. Also old ones can use the new belt when the motorpully is changed. But we request to upgrade the motor to the new nearly vibration free model.

Otto
Hi Otto,

Many thanks for this information. I've had my motorpulley since 2005, would that be the same as the 'new nearly vibration free model'?

Dgob
I am considering a Mambo. What do you guys think would be a good choice for a tonearm? Should I step up to the MK III and go with a lesser arm or a better arm and Mambo?
Go for the Mambo with better arm. It is agreat table. I used to own one and miss some of its qualities.

I had a triplanar on mine and it worked great, but arm should really be chosen in the context of the cartridge.
My recommendation is that you go for the Mambo and a good tonearm. I agree with Aoliviero, You should match a cartridge to the tonearm.

The Mambo is a fantastic turntable and it deserves to be paired with the best components. I've gotten excellent results with the Dyna combo.

Best,

iSanchez