Feickert Adjust+ Tool

Reading the latest Stereophile MF mentions a new Arm Cartridge setup alignment tool called Adjust+. From what i have read it may be worth the cash for very accurate adjustments which should translate to better sound. MF also mentions a similar tool made by L'Art du Son has any of you used either of these interesting new Analog tools?
stltrains
Let us know what you figure out. I'm not real computer savy but I would like to try to learn to do this if it works well. It sounds like a promising idea. Maybe adjust + works on the same priciple with a more convenient user interface?
All some good posts on Adjust+ and cartridge setup. Hopefully we will get a owner user to really fill us in. It seems to me that like other analog setup tools a group of vinylphiles would ease the cost and made use easy with more minds in the mix.
Hi @all,

just to attract your attention I want to let you know that Noel Keywood of Hi-Fi World/UK released a review on our software. The link can be found on our Adjust+ - homepage.

Cheers,

Chris
Hi All, this thread is a few months old and since then, M. Fremer has reviewed the software in the October issue of Stereophile (with its challenges, poor translation and all) with positive results. I have read in Stereophile most recent issue (Jan 09) that Dr. Feickert was also at RMAF demonstrating this new device in seminars.

Has anyone actually purchased and use Adjust+ since this thread was posted?
Is it easy to use (plug and play) and does it come with all the hardware (cable, test record etc...) or do you have to purchase those "other items" separately?
Any dealers in North America?
I live in Canada.
To my knowledge the product must be purchased through the website at this time. The Pro version is due to arrive here any day. Chris Feickert gave me a personal introduction to the software at RMAF.

By the time Fremer's review arrived in the mail, the translated manual had been rewritten.