New Lampizator Level 4/ Version 4 DAC in the house

Wonder if any other new owners of this DAC are out there as I find it to be the finest digital playback I have heard to date. This is the first digital front end piece of gear I have owned that has transformed my music.

Ya, other digital gear does this or that better, but this Lampy breaks through to a new level of musical enjoyment. Clear view into the music helping the speakers just disappear. Only 24 hours of break in and the music flows so sweet, intimate and seemingly without boundaries.

Looking under the hood I see an impressive power supply with films caps and several high quality chokes. Point to point silver wired except for the digital and USB boards. This is a three tube player that is tube rectified. One has the option for SS rectification if desired.

Ya, I love this Lampy!
128x128grannyring
Agear,
Your Lampizator Big7 and Viva SET pairing should really be a standout.If this doesn't make you smile with joy I'll be very surprised.
Charles,
Note that the BIG7 uses DHT 45s as output and preamp and the VC is only a resister step ladder. 0db is full bypass. Thiness is NEVER an issue with Lampizators as they are the meatiest Dacs

AL just posted this on CA:

AS i have had my B7 for about 4 or 5 days now going 12 hours at 6 and 6 at a time . the pcm is as good or better than my msg stack . as it plays i am in amazement . the presentation is awesome its like hearing your music all over again. my home cpu stinks . and the dsd was good but not giving the wow that the cpm has. so i fired up my iMac and audirvana plus . i put on elvis 57 a dsd download . its only dsd 64 from analog . track 3 it has a simple clapping in left the channel . now clapping is a simple sound but so is a piano and most dacs stink at it this dac is giving me the texture of the hands as they clap. the only time i have heard this is with my msb. this may seem simple but its a milestone . this dac has given me my wow moment. i can hear into the recording so deep that gives me chills of realism . i now have my WOW moment
thanks winson , rob and most of all lukas for this device and at this price its an even better wow for me.
al
Does the Lampi sound like a typical tube product - i.e. thick & textured, focusing more midrange than frequency extension?
sound like a typical tube product - i.e. thick & textured, focusing more midrange than frequency extension?
This was the "typical" tube sound of the 1980s .not at all of today's top-perfoming tube products.

And no, the Lampi B6 has extension and clarity in the top octaves that is quite impressive .qualities that I have heard many SS DACs not come close to matching. As for the bass, there is plenty of presence and weight in the bass without the "need" for blaring bottom octave output.