New Lampizator Level 4/ Version 4 DAC in the house

Wonder if any other new owners of this DAC are out there as I find it to be the finest digital playback I have heard to date. This is the first digital front end piece of gear I have owned that has transformed my music.

Ya, other digital gear does this or that better, but this Lampy breaks through to a new level of musical enjoyment. Clear view into the music helping the speakers just disappear. Only 24 hours of break in and the music flows so sweet, intimate and seemingly without boundaries.

Looking under the hood I see an impressive power supply with films caps and several high quality chokes. Point to point silver wired except for the digital and USB boards. This is a three tube player that is tube rectified. One has the option for SS rectification if desired.

Ya, I love this Lampy!
128x128grannyring
I have a Lampi Big5 with VC, I sold my Coincident Speaker Tech Statement Line Stage, and like the sound I'm getting straight to my TRL Samson's
Bruce,

Glad you posted this as I'm getting ready to order a TRL Samson for one of my own rigs to be driven by a Big 7 w/ VC.

FWIW, a good friend of mine sold his DUDE last week in favor of running his Big 7 direct to TRL amp...
The Coincident Statement and the TRL DUDE are very highly regarded tube line stages.I personally have yet to hear a DAC with VC direct to amplifier sound better than high quality preamplifiers (especially long term). I do acknowledge that we as individuals do hear things quite differently, thus the many choices available in the marketplace. Congratulations Abruce and enjoy!
Charles,
I don't need one, you need to hear the Big5 straight to the amps, it is so much better then the 4