Benz Glider High Output good upgrade from Aurum Be

I want to uptgrade my good ol' Clearaudio Aurum Beta S cartridge. It's pushing 10 years.

I'm thinking of the Benz Glider high output. Would that be a good choice...or would anyone have other recommendations (e.g. Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood???) (I need high output though, that means no low output moving coil.)

Any suggestions are most welcome.
128x128infotrad
If buying new, the new Glider is pushing $1,000 list.
Of course there's usually some discounting, and also some trade value. Even a dead junker is worth a believe an additional $100.

If I'm not mistaken, Clearaudio as well had some trade program for its Cartridges? Perhaps others can better elaborate?

Tough to say if the Benz Glider is the right Cartridge for you? Since the original, I believe the Glider has been through at least two upgrades. The lastest now sports the Gyger Stylus, and supposed new improvements again with suspension. Output is what on the Glider, 2.2mv, or 2.5mv? (I think the former) Benz has a good trade up program, and a two year warrantee.

If you like the Clearaudio house sound, and at $1,000 list, maybe the top of the line MM Clearaudio Maestro might be the ticket?
I think output on the Maestro is listed at 3.6mv.

Cheapest option could be a re-tip from Soundsmith? I believe thier most expensive re-tip is $350, and sports a Ruby Cantilever. Turnaround times are said lately to be about 6-8 weeks. Mark
I forgot to mention that my arm and table are a Roksan Artemiz Mk.1 and Ariston Audio RD11 (similar to earlier Linn Sondeks).

But Markd51, do you think the newest Benz Glider high output would actually be superior to the Clearaudio Aurum Beta S?
I have the previous generation high output Glider and the Arum Beta S. To me, the Glider is a much better sounding cartridge - if you like a warmer sound. I also have a Virtuoso cartridge and like it's ability to bring out subtile details in the music and its higher output. The Beta S sounds very close to the Virtuoso overall. If you like the sound of the Beta S, you may want to stay with similar Clearaudio models as MarkD51 suggests.
Thanks Leonard and MarkD.
Since you say that the Glider is a much better cartridge and that the Beta S sounds very close to the to the Virtuoso, by applying the magical B2-4AC formula (LOL), I can now safely say that the Glider is the cartridge to get!
Thank you folks, your input has been very much appreciated.