New Lampizator Level 4/ Version 4 DAC in the house

Wonder if any other new owners of this DAC are out there as I find it to be the finest digital playback I have heard to date. This is the first digital front end piece of gear I have owned that has transformed my music.

Ya, other digital gear does this or that better, but this Lampy breaks through to a new level of musical enjoyment. Clear view into the music helping the speakers just disappear. Only 24 hours of break in and the music flows so sweet, intimate and seemingly without boundaries.

Looking under the hood I see an impressive power supply with films caps and several high quality chokes. Point to point silver wired except for the digital and USB boards. This is a three tube player that is tube rectified. One has the option for SS rectification if desired.

Ya, I love this Lampy!
128x128grannyring
So many Lampi 4/4's for sale over the past months and currently. Is everyone trading up? It is really quite startling how many show up for sale based on how many have been sold here in the states.

Great unit for sure and perhaps most are looking to go up the line!?
Bill,
Most of them are moving up the line. I don't think you should rush to upgrade since Level 8 may be around the corner.
Though I do wish owners would stagger their sales a little better to avoid the appearance that the brand is being dumped, I am proud to inform that most sales are guys moving up the chain.

We had just had one gentleman order a Level 7 after spending just 1 week with his brand new Level 4. :)
There really is something to this Lampy obsession. They are wonderful DAC's!! I received my Big6 today and it's sound is simply breathtaking!

I don't want to hijack this thread. So....

For those interested in reading my comparison of:
Lampy Big6
PS Audio DirectStream
Jeff Rowland Aeris
Empirical Audio OverDrive SE
Possibly an Aesthetix Pandora Signature

Please :
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ddgtl&1398132150&&&/Absolute-top-tier-DAC-for-standard-res-R

It's a fun read and a fun experience!

Regards.