Rega P5 owners

I recently purchased a Rega P5 & Exacta cartridge. I would like some feedback from owners (or others) on the TT PSU option (power supply unit). Does it offer a true sonic improvement? Until I can get a record vacumm cleaner what is a good option to keep records clean?
miner42
Correction to my "Art Dudley" comment above: The author was, of course, Michael Fremer. Sorry.

-Bob
Nolitan: not sure if my system qualifies as reavealing but I have been using B&W speakers in my main system: initally 805s and now 704s. Not quite in the snack bracket you mention but these are pretty revealing for the money. Rega sounds great. Had an LP12 before and I prefer the Rega.

Recently heard P5/Elyse2 fronting a high end Krell/Bryston/big B&W 800 series system at a local hifi shop and the sound was compelling (they are also a Linn dealer but were using the Rega in this system).
A good system will, of course, reveal the strengths of the source, but also the weaknesses. It will also reveal how much better a better table/arm is. The P5 is a great value, no question. That doesn't make it a giant killer, just a good choice at its price, with it's own set of characteristics. One thing I would pay special attention to in pairing a P5 with a system out of its league is cartridge matching and set up. You want to make sure that there are no nasties in the upper frequencies to be revealed. I would error, if necessary, in the direction of smooth on top.