M A Cotter MK-2 transformer differences?

Does anyone here know the difference between P, S, Etc. models of this MK-2 Moving Coil Pickup Transformer? I have one that does not have the designating model sticker and would like to know what its application is. Thanks in advance!
damen_red
Think they are just for different impedance cartridges. I have a "verion" P (predessor to him calling the company cotter) that was meant for 3 ohm cartridges. All the models are re-wireable to other settings (plate where hook-ups are comes off & reveals 9 or 12 pins which are jumpered to create specific impedance)My verion is also blue and appears identical other than brand name. Think he OEM'd it to Bryston for awhile too
Great, so would anyone happen to have information regarding the setup of this unit, or know where I can get it? I couldn't find any information whatsoever on this company except for links taking me to this forum.
I may have the jumper diagram somewhere, don't think unit had a manual, you just bought the version applicable to your cartridge, plugged cartridge into transformer & transformer into phono in. The screws to take it apart are under the rubber feet (hex?)Pull the screws out & unit slides out of blue sleeve. Nothing to really look at though, just a sealed epoxy filled steel shell. Pins are accessible by taking end plate off (ins & outs)