Best rack for non-suspension turntable?

I have a Well-Tempered Classic turntable. For those unfamiliar, it does not have any internal suspension.

Does anyone have an opinion about the best type of equipment rack for this kind of table? My options are the Naim Fraim (I have Naim electronics, but the Fraim is obscenely expensive) which is rigid with glass shelves or the Isoblue which is composed of layers of different woods (so I'm told).

The Fraim supposedly is unbeatable with a suspension table like an LP12, but I'm not sure how it would work with a non-suspended table.

Any opinions?
turboglo
Minus K work station good... falling into the Silent Running Audio's marketing- bad :)

Don't believe too much of the hype. The SRA is a solid-to-solid and only helps with anti-resonance through mass loading... that's it. No magic there... all of their layers are solids, so there is not high-low-high decoupling and relies on thickness for resonance control.

Getting a Minus K that is off the ground with a SRA will run more in the $8k to $9k... it's $6k to $7k individually. For this amount you can get Solid Granite Signature Shelves from Audiav in a Crystal or Diamond frame that has built in loading adjustment setups and offers about twenty advantages... but what do I know :)

I'm biased
Just an idea. I am currently using Solid Tech racks. They have two lines, Radius and Rack of Silence. With Radius, you can add springs under each and every shelf. With the Rack of Silence, you can also isolate even more with springs except the top and bottom shelf. See the following page for more information:

http://www.solid-tech.net/extreem.htm#2

I have the reference level Rack of Silence in my main system. It works well with everything in my system except the turntable. I have the Michell Orbe SE, a suspension table. So I placed a butcher block atop the top shelve and set the table on it. Seem to work well.

I have a totally tweaked-out Radius in my study room holding my headphone-based system. It has springs under each shelf and isolation feet under the rack.

Prior to the recent change, I was using Solidsteel racks.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Solid-Tech. Just a happy customer.

FrankC
Audiavreseller,
You do not have your facts straight. You can buy a combination of a Minus K Work Station and an SRA stand for approx $ 7,000.00 (more if you have a heavy table and want to move up to the Ohio Class SRA platform).
Have you ever heard the combination of a Minus K and an SRA stand in your system ?
Are you a dealer ?
For your info, I am not listening to SRA's hype, I am listening to my system with my ears (which work quite well).
Rgds,
Larry
PS the SRA products do work.....
Tim,
Email me off line and I will be happy to share my experiences with you.
Rgds,
Larry
Mass, mass, and more mass. Don't try to decouple using soft materials. Max Townsend would tell you the opposite, but he is talking about his Rock tt.