Sota Millenia vs Kuzma Stabi reference vs VPI HRX

I m considering buying one of the above.Pls give me yr opinion regarding the above with the appropriate synergistic tonearm and catridge
128x128audioblazer
Dear [email protected]: All those TT's are very good ones and the Sota vacuum mechanism is a plus.
For that kind of money you can do better with an Acoustic Signature Mambo or a Verdier ( second hand ).

Now, I don't know which tonearm/cartridge do you own, this combo in my opinion is even more important that the TT ( what do you own today? TT. why do you want to change it? ) alone and of course the critical phonopreamp that is extremly important too.

Regards and enjot the music.
Raul.
trailblazers, after listening to a vacuum platter for a number of years I find that tables without it seems to have a looseness around the bottom end that I don't get anymore. The vacuum seems to tighten things up nicely. I use a good clamp in the Sota Reflex Clamp, but I don't know if it's redundant with the vacuum!?!

The Sota seems to me to have more lower midrange and bass solidity.
hi rauliruegas : I did hear verdier platine with morch dp6 and ortofon jubilee. The sound was superb and I was attracted to it. however was concern whether its magnetically levitated platter will give rise to problem in the future. what do u think? presently I have a Gyro SE with SME IV with goldring elite. my phono is fr Trichord Delphini. TQ
Dear Audioblazer: You have a nice analog rig.
Now, no I don't think that you could have any problem with the magnetic bearing on the Verdier speaking specific on the " magnetic bearing ". No problem.

Great combo you heard.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
I have owned the Verdier & I have heard THE ("prototype")HRX mentioned above. Purchased the Kuzma Reference with Airline arm. Try to hear one before a final decision.

Regards.