pure ipod dock

I have to tell you this dock is absolutely great. After 3 days it gets better and the built-in dac pretty dam good. Makes my ipod a new source in the living room. Even in the he-man room not too shabby. Also bypassing the internal dac and using an ACK or any non over sampling dac I had it sounded better. Plugging into a linn sc player sounded very good and so easy to use . The video output is very cool, a great extra. I never though I would say it but at $100 it rocks blows the I 70 out of the water. A keeper
coffee2
I'm thrilled with my I-20. I had been running itunes from my laptop through an HRT II+ DAC into my dining room integrated system. Running my ipod through the I-20 blows the HRT away in sound quality, and the convenience factor seals the deal. I took the I-20 on vacation last week, and hooked it into the stereo at the house we had rented, it's small and easy to transport. The I-20's internal DAC produces good sound on it's own, but I wonder if upgrading the power supply would help improve things even more?
craig , are you using the pure's internal dac or the hrt 11+? also what cable are you using? just curious. thanks john
Hi John,

I am using the Pure I-20's internal DAC. I'm using the I-20 in my small NAD integrated system, I am yet to take the unit downstairs and run the digital signal through the DAC in my main rig. I was previously using the HRT Music Streamer II+ to listen to itunes via my laptop (I now only use it to stream internet radio from my laptop since buying the I-20). I am using Morrow Audio MA2 Interconnects between the PURE and my NAD Integrated.