Tokyo for SET Lovers

I’ll be in Tokyo next month and will probably have a week of free time. I’m familiar with Akihabara, but I’ve mostly bought cartridges and records during previous Japan trips. This time, I’m interested in shopping specifically for tubes and, if possible/realistic via a translation app, SET amps. Where should I go?

At the moment, I’m planning to go to Sun Audio because I’m interested in their 300B amps, but beyond that I’m open to any suggestions/recommendations. In general, I’d like to focus on the boutique designers over the usual mainstream brands (Accuphase, Luxman, etc.).

Thanks for your help

oceanandmountains

Takatsuki 300b tubes are way cheaper in Japan, so I would get that if I was you. 

I would also get one of those fancy Hijiri power cords. 

Otomon Labs / Soundgate are based in Japan and produce a 300b.

There is a Ongaku imported in use with very early Altec Speakers not too far from my home. 

@oceanandmountains No I live in the UK, hence my comment on knowing of a imported Otomon Amp.

I once sent a mail via Pinterest to a Resident from Japan about a Open Baffle Speaker they were using, and we had a very good dialogue.

A similar experience could be created by yourself with an inquiry about 300b Amps through such a Portal.