Guess who has new speakers in their lab?

Well the suspense is over and six hours ago 7300 people up to this point also know that his new speakers are… Wait for it, just a little bit longer, need to be patient, he needs to remove the giant red sleeves.

The suspense is killing me. And finally after several months of being patient i will find out what speakers he now has. But first he needs to go down memory lane to see the pretty pictures of his past incredibly expensive speakers. I can’t believe the moment has come.

At three minutes and 41 seconds it’s revealed that the new speakers we’ve been very patiently waiting for, which are proclaimed as being the best speakers he has ever owned, which weigh in at 560 pounds apiece and cost $250,000 presumably for the pair. They’re pretty damn nice looking, really big. And the winner is… really? I’m not gonna tell you …. you’re gonna need to watch the video. And don’t forget to smash the like button and become a subscriber.

emergingsoul

if anyone is wondering and doesn't want to click the link, it's Logitech's latest desktop speakers. 

Let's see... Jay, of all people, acquires more, really expensive audio toys.

What a surprise!

Apparently, we're supposed to get REALLY excited about this. Why?  For no reason other than it's Jay, apparently. 

No harm in being a fanboy, I guess. But to expect those who are not part of the cult to be excited -- that, I don't understand. 

@immatthewj I felt that some shorter responses didn't necessatate the use of it. I'm getting lazier as i get older. 😄

All the best,
Nonoise

i am so glad to own my 100 bucks modified speakers...

Is it not provocative?😁

Think about the difference in S.Q. between this 250,000 bucks speakers and mine...

Mine are way less good for sure but i live happy with them...Think about the difference in price and the difference in S.Q. it is big difference for sure but not so much that audiophile could think ... They for sure will called me deluded but i am just provocative to awake them and push them to be more creative...

The most remarkable things in this video, is his room changes, after all these years buying costly products Jay has learned at the end why room acoustic matter... i modified my speakers using Helmholtz concepts. Yes acoustics is more than just room acoustic but Jay dont modify the speakers he borrow... ... 😊

Acoustics is the cure...

I prefer now to buy 250,000 bucks of music albums...