new reference in the german Stereo: Einsten the ..

new reference in the german magazine Stereo : Einsten The Source which replaces Nagra CDP as top reference

a tube CD Player ...

never heard
clavil
Mathias Böde's reviews can be found in english through Accuphase web site. Those of you who interested in reliability of german press must have a look.
For me it is funy how he writes so many good points about all the Accuphase gear he tests. This is why I got negative impression about german press.
LP, HiFi & Records, Image hifi, Stereo, Stereoplay, Audio, Hoererlebnis,
Fairaudio,.. are you seriously stating they are all the same????? (I take it for
granted you read all of those)

If it's the Thing About Accuphase the three magazines with the widest
distribution have that disturbs you, agree it can become tedious. The other
holy cow being KEF. Then again, I'm sure a number of Accuphase owners will
agee wholeheartedly with those "many good points".

Rest assured Einstein is up there with the very, very best.
I am not unfamiliar to Accuphase, I replaced Accuphase Dp-78 by dCS Puccini one year ago. Even before I had Accuphase DP-67 and replaced by Musical Fidelity KW-DM 25.
Further, I have lived in Germany almost 5 years and started to collect equipment there in 1993. I remember as today I used to go to HD Hauptbahnhof for to get english audio magazines.(what hi-fi, hi-fi news and records, stereophile)
If my memory is correct, beyond them, Image Hi-fi was a bit better in paper and picture quality!
Being honestly, not just german press, english speaking audio media have weaknesses in testing and analyzing the particular equipment.

I used read stereophile tests but not seriously since 2006. However, I read J.A's lab reports carefuly in order to pick a few important points about the equipment.

I think you will understand this after having reached a particular level in Hi-End Audio.
Mert, I will not start a debate about who has reached what level for how many years. I did notice you brushed aside a product merely because it had a good review in a German magazine. (Btw have you seen the rave reviews on the dCS Puccini in HiFi & Records and image hifi, are these to be ignored as well by someone on the quest for a prime player?)

I myself am not a dedicated follower of any particular magazine for that matter, be it in German, English, French, Dutch or any other language I can read. I do use and compare them as a basis for selecting and I know which reviewer is serious enough at least to sit down and listen, Matthias Boede is one of them. Then again, I chose one of my own sacred beast, the Tidal Contriva, before any review (at least not to my knowledge) was ever published on that speaker, and until today no Tidal product has ever been reviewed by any German magazine.

Clavil, sorry about this uncalled for intermezzo, this should really be about Einstein The Source. Let's all go and listen!
Image Hifi and Hifi Reords are way better magazines than mass market Stereo and Stereoplay....

Both of them raved about Puccini and are very serious to do so!