Adona Equipment Racks

I have been researching equipment racks and for the price the Adona racks look good.  I am aware these racks have been discussed a few years ago in Audiogon.  So, I am interested in hearing current opinions from owners of Adona racks.  Please tell me your thoughts regarding sound quality improvements or not, build quality, and your purchasing experience.

randypeck

Great racks and fair priced and high quality. I had mine for 10 years now the top of the line along with the matching amp stand. Granite is top quality and the under side wood is beautiful! This past week I flipped the shelves to the wood side up and it sounds great and I am leaving them that way, waxed the wood and it just looks beautiful! So my advise is to try the wood side up and see how it impacts the sound. This side up you could use cones and spikes, I spiked my power conditioner and the results were positive and easy to hear. Go product and priced more than fair, I see they are making black racks now!! Love to have that color. 

@phillyb

I’ve had mine for 15 years and mine are black. I think that’s always been offered.

Adona has always made black racks going back to day 1 as well as silver/silver-grey.   For the platforms, I know people who successfully use Revopods and other solutions successfully under their gear.