I took Frank Zappa’s advice

I’ve never actually heard this album but apparently Frank and I have the same taste. I listen to everything that way. 

Zappa - Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch:

"This album has been engineered to sound correct on JBL 4311 speakers or an equivalent. Best results will be achieved if you set your pre-amp tone controls to the flat position with the loudness control in the off position. Before adding any treble or bass to the sound of the album, it would be advisable to check it out this way first. F.Z."

mashif

I used to listen to his music a lot. Always needed to hear a song a few times to get familiar, but then I’d be hooked. @koestner maybe a sit down to discuss music over pancakes at St Alphonso’s

It's JMHO....but y'all need some restraint with some shrink tubing with a hair dryer....but love your nails....😏....Suzy....

Frank spoke truth. When you see "Play this record loud" that's an admission that the poor thing has been compressed beyond comprehension. Why do record company execs think we still listen to little transistor radios? FZ owned a recording studio before he owned a record deal.

Dental floss is made with Flax, like linen is. Flax used to grow on farms all across the upper Midwest, Pretty flowers. And the Dental Floss Tycoons have all moved to China. The pygmy ponies have taken up residence on hobby farms. And I'm just too f*&%ing old.