Recommendation for vacuum tube CD-player

Can you give me some recommendations and experiences on vacuum tube CD playewrs in the range 2-3K USD? I will be using this CDP mainly for vocal jazz music (I do already another CDP for my other musical tastes)

Thanks
vinylmeister
I own a Tube Technology Fusion CD64 and think it's one of the best cdp's out there for under $10K. The company went under but they come up occasionally in the $1500-$2000 range used, new they were $4K. The technology is the same dac as the famed Chord Dac64 combined with a discrete analog output stage with dual 6922's. There's a rave review in HiFi+ that is spot on. Happy listening!
The Prima Luna Prologue Eight CD player has gotten TREMENDOUS reviews. I just heard one in a friend's system and it was VERY good.
ModWright Universal Truth modified DVD/SACD player with tube rectified power supply PS 9.0. Dan Wright himself recommends Modwright Sony 9100es Truth + Tube rectified ps 9.0. There are a few on sale right now. You get the tube analog output stage, with a DVD and an SACD player that is world class.
Audio Aero Capitole SE is a lovely CDP. It has both balanced and single ended outs which are variable so there is no need for a preamp. It can also action a digital pre.

Not the best build quality in the world but sounds very nice.
I have to agree with Newbee on the CAL equipment. I owned a Delta/Sigma then Alpha before my VK-D5 and was very happy at the time. Telefunken ECC803S's Didn't hurt my enjoyment a bit(everything, included a transport, would still be within your budget. BUT: The only thing I would trade my BAT in for would be the right Lector, or a Linn CD-12(keep dreaming).