Advice on buying a used speaker up to 3k

You all here on agon helped a lot in buying an amp (went with pass labs xa30.5 with you advice and my research) under 3k that I want your help again!

I love what the pass labs amp has brought that I have an upgrade inch again. My other components are an NAD m51 dac which has a 35 bit volume control and hdmi so it seconds as the preamp too.

My source is an oppo 103d which I use strictly for digital files and high resolution downloads used on a the flash drive on the oppos input. Also like dvds and blu rays on the system.

I have some Kef 104/2 that I really dig but I believe I am missing some higher frequencies with some of the new tweeters technology thats out. I have been impressed with what I have heard about the Raal ribbon tweets but there may not be a lot of choices at the price point.

The pass labs needs high efficiency speakers above 87 db. I also would rather want a tower over monitor but am open. I may be wrong but monitors seem to not be able to sound full range or complete as I think of it???
freemand
I can build you a pair of RAAL ribbon based speakers with a 8in scan speaker woofer in birch ply veneered cabinets. For 3k.
Johnk, whats the brand are do you do this independently?

Whats the db on them. Are the monitor or full size?

Tell me more! I am intrigued.
Jdoris, those Vaughn Zinfandel peaked my interest. Dont see much around used so it may be a waiting game if those are to be bought. Sounds like the gallo I can scratch off as I researched those a lot.

I tend to gravitate to jazz. I like recordings with female voices and a pin point image which the kef 104 do well with its dappolito array. So pin point voices would be a big thing.

The kefs are 92 db and seems like they are way efficient enough for the amp to my ears. Perhaps anything much below would be an issue??

Soix, I will digger deeper into those speaker suggestions. One speaker that still has my interest is the Emerald physics ep-x so if theres any users your comments would be welcomed.
My three grand...I would wait in the weeds for a great 6-7 grand speaker used that fits my specificities.According to research done by yours truly, the higher new purchase price of the audio equipment,the less it has been used,hence the better deal on the secondary market...? I have seen some eye poppin' systems sitting around like eye candy getting no love from the owner? the shame of it!
Just talked to Mark with Emerald physics on the ep-x and may be more interested. Problem is, they are so new that there is just nothing out on them.