Speaker for 11x12 room

Hi guys !

Im in process of building my stereo room there is a sketch of my room

My budget is somewhere around 2.5k Usd

there will be a piano in the 8.53 wall.

what do you think will work the best for me and where is the best placement.

I don’t listen in high volumes. Don’t have measurements for db atm.

my Amplifier is ARC75se .

im considering either floorstands or monitors leaning towards monitors unless I can get a really interesting deal that still will work in this room with floor stand.

thank your for your help!

honeybadgertube

@deep_333 im moving the piano to another room.

I’m settled on the Sonus Faber EA2 until I’ll have the money for Guarneri. Until then I’ll treat the room and will search for the sweet spot for positioning.

Great!  Sonus Faber makes great speakers. Enjoy the journey, spend some time with positioning. Please let know your discoveries.

One thought I had was that even though your room is close to being square, it does open up to the kitchen therefore there will be a lessening of the affects of low frequency standing waves.

I've been shopping for a room this size. So far, to me, the Proac D2R is a great value. Seemless driver integration. Music sounds very natural. Wonderful soundstaging and imaging. Great dynamics. 

Try Arendal Sound.  Best customer service in the business!  No dealers to deal with as direct to consumers. 

100% risk free with a 60 days audition period with free shipping including returns.  Tell me another HiFi company that does that?  

ProAc’s Love Tubes! ProAc’s are voiced with Audio Research. ProAc D2R with your amp , match made in heaven!