Best place to buy Mcintosh Integrated Amp

I´m planning to buy an Mcintosh Integrated (MA 9500 or MA 12000).

Recommend any store/website for new equipment?

Tks.

gfguimaraes

Your local authorized dealer unless he's a jerk, then just find another one. Prices are all the same. Service may differ. A big part of Mac price is the dealer service pre and post. 

I 2nd Audioclassics .com They are located In Vestal NY and have been there for decades they are excellent to deal with cant say enough great things about them.

CALL THEM 800-321-2834. I mean who still has a 800 number HAHA!

P.S. Ive owned my MC352 amp for 16 years and its never had a issue. Now thats QUALITY! 

Ask for Mike Sastra

Matt M

Why ?   Ina audio shoot out we had pass labs , McIntosh, Gryphon , and Accuphase , Gryphone Diablo ,was #1,  2 was Accuphase their hand built and tested one at a time by a long shot considered the most dependable integrated out 

there they are like a Swiss watch in build quality ,testing and detail ,they are very refined  and natural the E380, I have a bunch of audio friends with McIntosh 

I sold it they are not built anywhere near Accuphase standards their new E4000

is a incredible piece, the E380:, is I believe the one below ,not cheap but heirloom quality, go to you tube and look up their build process,  I am strongly considering the E4000, my friend bought his from Perrotta consulting  great service and fair price , he used a AQ Thunder Power cord and sounded great I had it in my system 

it’s very natural with great refinement , if you have not compared them lately you should ,their patented volume alone improves the sonics nothing gets overlooked .

tryit before making a decision just sound advise .New Gryphon Diablo is the only one that bettered it.

McIntosh prohibits selling these two amps you are asking about online. They must be purchased new from an authorized dealer in store. I have used McIntosh for years and have never had an issue. If you do not have a dealer close by, buy used but make sure they are packed well. These are very heavy units.