What's the best EL84 amp?

My speakers have loved the two I’ve tried, both vintage. I would love to spend some money and get a great EL84 amp. Any suggestions? Not interested in an integrated. 

dhcod

Just to update in case anyone is interested. I got and had rebuilt a Fisher SA-100 which is the best sounding EL-84 I've heard out of all of the ones I've had. Simply, it has everything all the best ones have, near SET delicacy, but also BASS! I tried a Luxman vintage OTL and that sounds awesome but a little thin.... needs a preamp with tone controls.

I recently acquired a custom Aric Audio EL84 amp and must say I am mightily impressed. And I have owned an RM-10 II as well. The Aric Audio amp has that special midrange magic of the EL84, but brings bass depth and dynamics to the table.

I wish I had efficient enough speakers for that amp. I've heard really good things about it. In the end, I was disappointed in the RM-10 I and II compared to vintage EL84s that I have tried. Same with the Manley Mahis. Just no enough back to front imaging. Everything is so midrange-y forward.