Ref 6SE. Tube dampers

Well I first want to say thank you for all those who gave their opinions about my last post about tube micophonics / tube dampers for my Audio Research REF 750s. This question is for my Audio Research REF 6SE about tube dampers. I am looking into purchasing and upgrading the stock dampers with the Herbies tube Ultrasonic RX dampers for my 6 - 6H30 tubes in the gain stage and adding the HALO-111 stabilizer damper to the 6H30 and 6550 for the power supply. My question is would this be beneficial to add tube dampers to the power supply tubes on a pre amp ? I really read a lot of great things about Herbies tube dampers, but nothing really on the power supply tubes. BTW Audio Research does not use dampers on the power supply tubes. Thanks

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman

I own both an ARC Ref40 and a Ref10Phono.  I switched from the stock silicone (?) tube dampers. Am now using HAL-O IIIs on both the 6H30s and 6550s.  The improvement in presence and reduction of very fine veiling surprised me.  I did this in stages and each step was a little better. Just bought some more. I put them  them on the PS first. You'll be happy with this. The PS IS in the signal path!

@barrysandy   I bought 6 Ultra sonic RX for my signal tubes. (6) for my Audio Research REF 6SE. It has a very unnatural high treble in most of my CDs. I will be returning them. 

@barrysandy ​​@tattooedtrackman 

Thanks for your comments. Anyone else. I have all Audio Research components. My attitude to them has been, they supply tube dampeners, so they probably thought it through… but if there is are lots of folks that have experienced improvement I may be enticed into trying them.