Problem with Ayre C-7xe CD player?

Today i was settling down for some listening and on a few CDs that used to work with no issues, the CD player was rejecting the CD midway through a song and ejecting it - this happened many times loading and unloading the CD. It was having trouble searching for songs, etc. Should I be nervous? Should I call Ayre, the unit is only 6 months old.
solecky
Absolutely you should call Ayre (ask for Michael). They're known to have some of the best customer support in the business - find out for yourself.
I'm a proud owner of a CX7e as well. Less than six months old and have not experienced these 'read' issues. I understand that Ayre recently changed the transports they use because of a replacement part issue going foward.I'm not certain which transport mine has, although I think it may be the 'old' one. Perhaps cleaning the CD's which pose read issues may help? Also, I understand from Ayre that one can get improved performance from using a CD Stablizer/damping disc. I forget the name of the manufacture but it's about $100, green and available from MusicDirect. Has anyone used these discs??
If you're talking of the Marigo mat...I had one years ago. They worked well, but after a while, they kind of dried out and didn't work at all. Marigo may have made a change to their formulation, however, this is just a heads up...