Network Acoustics Eno Streaming System vs SGC Optical Isolation System

Has anyone directly compared between the two? If my conversion isn't off, it looks like the Eno Streaming System is roughly $1,000 compared to the SGC Optical Isolation System at $350 (sale) w/linear power supply. 

Eno:

https://www.networkacoustics.com/product-category/streaming-systems/

SGC Optical System: 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3

I agree simple MAY be best, all depends on implementation. If one doesn't have good filtering, clocks, PS on essential network components, these will have to be supplied via add ons.

Here is example of simple and optimized network. Modem with internal lps> router with attention paid to noise suppression and OXCO clock> streamer with built in NET filter and optimal rendering via any optimized port>dac. Optimal streamer network via three boxes! Expect long time or never for this fantasy modem, still waiting for this router, already have the net filters within streamers solved.

I know this thread is old, but it's still relevant.  My system consists of Vandersteen Quatro CT speakers on granite plinths, Matching Vandersteen M5 amps, Brinkmann Nyquist MK2 DAC with streamer, The Music Player server/streamer (nearly all high res music and DSD) into the DAC, Audioquest Niagara 3000 conditioner, 2 dedicated, individually grounded power circuits with the amps and Niagara plugged directly into the AQ Niagara outlets.  Power cord from outlet to Niagara is the AQ Dragon and the other units all have the AQ high power Hurricane cords. The balanced interconnect is the AQ Fire (upgrading to the new ones once I sell my Fire and Horizon interconnects). Speaker cable is 3' run of AQ William Tell Silver.  I go router directly out via WireWorld Platinum ethernet into a medical filter for EMI/RF into the Laufer Memory Player using another run of WireWorld Platinum. 

I've had many optical isolation units in the system over the years.  Some were the 'upgraded' audiophile switches etc... and some were the all in one boxes that friends have brought over. I run the router and modem off a dedicated LPS, but honestly I don't hear a difference from that at all.  

I just placed an order for the Gigafoil V4 based on a few friends with reference Vandersteen systems as they love how it's lowered the noise floor etc...  It's a really nice upgrade for around 1k when you add shipping, an LPS (a must from what I've heard at a buddy's house) and power cord for LPS if you go that route.  I then remembered that Waversa makes an under 1k passive unit that uses a magnet and some other tech that does even more than just lower the noise floor. I have no idea how it will sound as it's not here yet.  I spoke with John at Waversa and it's already in the mail.  I'll be sharing my thoughts once I get it in and really broken in.  I'll keep reading threads on the net about filters etc..., but no matter which way you go, it seems like the EMI/RF nasty's really degrade digital sound.  

I can say that a few of the one box optical devices has added timing errors (jitter) and that's also a concern.  The biggest question about this whole thing is why am I so neurotic about my digital?  lol....I need the best digital possibly as I can no longer play my albums as my MS makes it too difficult to constantly get up, clean and play albums.  I have an awesome system and need it to have awesome digital which I feel I already do. Basic tweak time. 

@ctsooner : Did you get the Waversa unit in yet? I value your assessment of it compared to the Gigafoil V4. Good listening. Jeff

I wish I was home where I could give a breakdown. I have used the EXT 1 and also the ref unit. Both are amazing and better than any of the optical devices or the medical filters I’ve used. They just make the music more correct. I think the ref one may lower jitter too as it take my digital as close to analog as I’ve heard it in my room. There is a significant jump when going to the ref unit. If one can afford going that route, you should.  If you can only afford the entry level unit, don’t hesitate. A buddy brought over his innuos device and the ref unit was preferred as it gives a much darker background and with the Vandy Quatro’s, the micro and macro detail was better than I’ve heard even when I was auditioning more expensive DACs. It doesn’t change the sound of the dac as all so if you live the signature, this just gives you more. Not sure how to describe it as I’ve never heard any digital device do what this does and that includes external clocks.