Which tube cd player do you like

Which tube cd player sounds good to you,and why
Thank You
blcube
Anthem Cd-1 changer (6cd) - does HDCD and has a tube outpu. Modified by parts conexion yields one sweeeeeet sounding player
You list no budget, so I'll nominate the SS Playback Designs MPS-5. The DAC and transport are probably the components that separate the men from the boys in CDPs. Why would you focus on a tube in the power supply?

Dave
I`M owner of a Audio Aero Prima and I like to try something else.Budget is $3000.for a used player. Thanks all for your help.
Thank You
Why would you focus on a tube in the power supply?
A tube in a CDP does not necessarily imply the tube is in the PS. However, tube PS regulation/rectification in preamps is a major transformation compared to "comparable" preamps with ss PS designs.

Blcube: Keep your eyes open for tube DACs, those designed in the 90s such as the VTL Ref DAC and Sonic Frontiers Processor 3. Both of these tube classics along with the Manley Ref used the outstanding UltraAnalog chip sets and were musical masterpieces. The SF just sold here last week for $2400.....what a deal! This with a low cost universal player would be a great value. All these $10-20k here-today-gone-in-6-months players make no sense unless you are willing to take a big hit with each upgrade.
Agree with Jafox. Quality transport with nos dac and tube output as the iceing on the cake - winner in my book.
But then it all comes down to your taste. If music is high on your list....that is how it is done. No need to follow the latest thrends, unless you must.......and I wouldn't be suprised if I see your post a year from now asking exact same question.
But away all top dogs use these "mistery" non-upsampling/non oversampling nos chips - that includes: Zanden Audio 2000 and latest hit, AMR CD 77.

Mariusz