2023 AXPONA Show Report

Here's all the Exhibitors at this year's show  

https://axpona.com/exhibitors

You all got to hear the all new Mon Acoustic Supermon Isobaric Speakers and Sanctus Cables, they must be heard to be believed ! They will at Booth 646 at this Show !

Who's going to this Show ?

rick2000

Eric,, I'm not surprised you like the Fritz speakers as well as the Steen's. I really enjoy their sound too (as you know I'm a Vandersteen owner).  I wish was there to hear Richard and others talking (they just started as I'm typing this) in the forum.  I also wanted to hear the new VAndrsteen control center with built in EQ (his new remote controlled preamp).  Wasn't able to attend, but I read Bliss Audio's post on how to attend and it makes a ton of sense. 

All it takes to make an audio show worthwhile is to give out a few choice freebies for your price of admission. Like say a nice Audiophile music sampler CD. Don’t cheap out expensive audio shows!

Clarisys Audio in room 352 didn't sound good, no depth and lack of controlled bass. Now the same speakers in room 676 were outstanding. Transparent, quick, clean, musical and high energy. If I had only heard them in room 352 I would have dismissed them. Just my opinion.